IF2 Flyer Print Problem

Jeffrey Pyne plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:26:57 -0700

I can't see the text for the date or time on my workstation here at work,
either.  I'm using Windows 2000 (Build 2195: Service Pack 2) and I have
Adobe Acrobat 5.0.0 (03/22/2001).  (Not Acrobat Reader, but the full version
of Acrobat.)  At the bottom of the page, I see the map on the left, the
"Penguins in the Desert" logo on the right, and the Glendale Community
College logo in between.  There is a blank space (you can see the background
there) below the GCC logo, between the map and Tux.

|              |  |       GCC Logo             |  |              |
|              |        Blank Space               |              |

Is that Blank Space where the date and time should be?

~Jeff