MS blames users for Win2000 hacks

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:53:56 -0700

I have to admit that anyone who would leave a password blank deserves what
they get.  That would be like my setting up a Linux box with blank passwords
or even passwords that match their corresponding accounts.  Microsoft may
have a lot of holes left to plug, but someone really needs to plug the IQ
leak on those admins, too.