IF2 Flyer Print Problem

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Sep 2002 15:14:01 -0700

Bummer. I've sworn off using my Win2K partition (I'm weaning myself off
of Photoshop and Dreamweaver in preparation for deleting that partition
:)), so I haven't checked to see how it looks in a Windows version of
Acrobat, but I did redo the flyer using David Uhlman's header. (Thanks,
David!)

You can find it at:

http://clarityeditorial.com/if2flyerNoSun.pdf

And I also took the "Enterprise" out of GNUe Software. (OK, Derek? :))

Let me know if you still have trouble with it.

Thanks!

-Michelle