new to group

Randy Kaelber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:46:05 -0700

Matt Alexander wrote:

> Yeah, well, I built my Linux server out of duct tape, an old stapler, a
> magic marker, some Coco Puffs, and a Post-It note.  So there!  ;-)  And
> I'll bet it could run circles around your VCR parts too!

Did you have the Coco Puff version with the memory manager, or did you
use one of the embedded Linuxen on the older Coco Puffs without an MMU?
I couldn't get the ide-scsi module to work on those so I could burn CDs
with the free toy inside.

--
Randy Kaelber
Randy.Kaelber@asu.edu

"Anarchy is the sure consequence of tyranny; for no power that is not
limited by laws can ever be protected by them." - Milton