Quickbooks Online

Tom Emerson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:13:36 -0700 (MST)

Carl, thought one of my gang told me he is running Quick '*something*' on
the Code Weavers crossover, recently, like last month.

This sure looks attractive.
http://www.compiere.org/

 - tom e.
--------------

On 9 Sep 2002, Carl Parrish wrote:

Has anyone tried running Quickbooks online from Linux?
They don't have Linux listed as a suppored OS but they do say they
support Netscape 6.X and above. I can't think of anything they may have
that would make it work on Netscape 6.2 on Windows but not on Linux.
Also I'm a little antsy about putting my finical data on someone else
server but unless anyone can make another suggestion my investors are
insisting I have something like quickbooks set up (would gnue serve this
purpose?).

Carl Parrish