Local DSL ISP's

Kyle Faber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:35:31 -0700

At EMR, we provide DSL Qwest Replacement ISP service.  Static IP, no problem.
Hosting your own servers no problem.  Then, at the very least, you can punch
me in face at the next meeting if you hate the service =)  If you're
interested, give me a call.

Oh and 95% of my NOC is Linux  =)

Kyle Faber
EMR Internet.com