Computer Equipment

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Sep 2002 10:20:44 -0700

Here's my suggestion.  Take one of the servers, colo it here, attach the
printer to it and make it a file server, web server and web interface
print server.  That way, anyone needing to get to anything, it will be
there.  Flyers for PLUG, documents for AZOTO, printing done from
anywhere.

Any comments?

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave