Tshirts

Victor Odhner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 15:09:57 -0700

Kimi Adams wrote:
 > Just find the PayPal link and order, it sends me an
 > email and I then know you ordered.

Kimi, please give me the PayPal URL and anything
else that someone will need to direct payment to you,
including what sizes are available and how to specify
that to you -- separate e-mail or whatever.
I never *had* paypal info, else I would have "put it
back" by now.   ;-)

Note that I copied your previous spiel verbatim
onto the site yesterday.  Just look at this:
   http://plug.phoenix.az.us/
... and send me whatever more is needed.  This should
make it easier -- nay, virtually irresistable --
for folks to place an order.

Hans/Jim, you want to put a paypal link on
the AZOTO site as well, and also remove the
deadline indications which may inhibit people
from placing orders.

Thanks.

Vic