Tshirts

Steven plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:57:18 -0700

Is there a link / info on where / how to purchase a t-shirt. I am interested
in one.

Thank you,
Steven

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Kimi
Adams
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 10:04 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Tshirts

Another message to everyone out there.  We are so very close to our
goal.  As of last night, we have 49 confirmed shirt orders.  Our goal is
70.

Remember, this is the one and only PLUG Tshirt!  You won't find them in
a store, you won't find them on the TV and you can only get them through
the internet.

Let's make this happen.  Get one for you girlfriend, your mother, your
neighbor.  Get one for a Christmas present, or birthday as they make
great gifts.  Everyone will look at you and ask questions, so there
isn't much of a better way to announce and promote Linux without one of
these shirts.

Order yours today and you won't be sorry you did!!!

Thanks for listening and ordering.

Kimi Adams
AZOTO