IF2 flyer?

Kyle Faber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:03:36 -0700

 > The trick is making it
> stand out from the daily dose that all the college employees get about
> college theatrical productions, board meeting agendas, "special interest
> group of the month" festivities, bake sales, etc. etc.

I can't imagine making the e-mail stand out should be that difficult....   I
suggest some of the following:

1.  ***FREE***  Increase the size of your....  available hard drive space
2.  Come see me and my friends.....  installing linux
3.  Wanna see me in the shower.....  of praise I get when your 486 is useful
again?
4.  REFINANCE YOUR MORTGAGE ....  with Mozilla 1.1
5.  OVERWHELMED BY DEBT??  Save $500 everytime you upgrade

Feel free to use any of these, cosider it my donation  :)

Kyle Faber
EMR Data Services
A Full Service Internet Provider  (LINUX BASED!)
kyle@emr.net