Can anyone help with an LTSP installation?

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:09:41 -0700 (MST)

Again, sorry if I'm being redundant here, am just
catching up on missed mailing list.  Matt Alexander
is on this list, runs LTSP in a commercial environemtn,
and will be deoming and helping with installs at IF02.2.

If you haven't got it up and running by then, please
plan to attend!