class tonight

Thu, 5 Sep 2002 00:10:13 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

we had 24 people show up. I don't know if that counted Jim, Michelle, Jason
and Brian. There might've been a couple of walkins after that.

We have a couple of lively women from the west side who're very, very gung
ho about making GNU/Linux work! Looks like Michelle has some excited
students when we get classes going on that side of town.

We need course material worked out. Who wants to lead that project? It
doesn't need to be that in depth and people like myself can add material,
but we need someone to organize it and harp on people to get stuff done.
That person also needs to find and review coursework available under free
document licenses.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then