Cybercafes in Phx...

Craig S. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 12:33:54 -0700

> Message: 6
> From: technomage <technomage-hawke@cox.net>
> To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
> Subject: Re: Cybercafes in Phx...
> Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:53:32 -0700
>
> well,
> I've been toying with the idea of starting one for a long time. however,
> given my circumstances, it isnt likely to happen (SBA laughed me right out
> the dorr and venture capital is far too risky).

that is just plain wrong... But oh well, people are jerks the world over I guess.

> I'd like to start one, but without funding, all I have is the idea and thats
> all.
>

> Technomage

Well techno, If I ever earn, beg, or borrow a million I will front ya 250k as long as you are willing to bust a$$ to get some return on that money. Although from what I hear if you want to serve liquor it costs almost a million to get a liquor license alone now in AZ.