Meet Alfred Gutierrez

Rich Woods plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 02 Sep 2002 06:58:42 +0500

Hello Thoreau

On 02-Sep-02, you wrote:

>T I would give it a shot. Worst case scenario is that he simply
>T shrugs PLUG off. Having some level of political backingcould easily
>T work in favor of open source. That politician would love to be
>T known for cutting IT costs for the state by using open source
>T solutions.

got to put a plug in for Dick Mahoney - when he was AZ Sec of State he
returned 30% of his office's budget to the state - that ain't hay!

Regards
--
Rich Woods
RealPix/RealtyNet

The American mind, unlike the English, is not formed by books, but, as Carl Sandburg once said to me, by newspapers and the Bible.
-- Van Wyck Brooks