WAV editor - now about getting it to work?

Craig S. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:55:11 -0700

> Message: 8
> From: Lynn David Newton <lynn.newton@cox.net>
> Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:10:18 -0700
> To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
> Subject: Re: WAV editor - now about getting it to work?
>

>   bb> Have you tried audigy? Im not sure if this will
>   bb> rip the tracks for as ive never used it but i
>   bb> hear it is a great program.
>
> I don't need it to rip the tracks, just to edit the
> sound file.
>
> I've never heard the title Audigy, and it's not listed
> on FreshMeat. Where might I find this?
>
> --
> Lynn David Newton
> Phoenix, AZ

I don't know about editing wav files with linux. Seems there are mp3 editors though. You might want to think about editing files in mp3 format then using something like SoX to convert the mp3 file to wav format for writing audio tracks to cd. As far as mp3 editors I don't know what will work for you. Most of the editors I have tried to install/use are RPM based, since I refuse to use RPM's I guess I am SOL.

Craig S.