class this Wed!

Thoreau plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:26:43 -0700

I can't say much for the curriculum, as i do not have star office.  (might
be worth offering a different format in addition to the .sxw file.)

As far as the website....
Hate postnuke (with a passion.)  If PLUG wants something similar to
postnuke, i think the best bet is to write it from scratch.  But that's just
my opinion.  =)

Adam Rader

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of D Uhlman
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 1:43 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: class this Wed!

I have put together a very preliminary Linux curriculum for classes. It is
really just a starting point but hopefully could become something conrete
with a lot of contributions. It is availabe at my plug contributions page at
http://www.50km.com/duhlman/plug

Please try to keep discussion on the list so that everyone has an
oppourtunity to contribute. If you send changes to me I will try to add and
edit in as timely a fashion as I can. I don't know if plug would like to
come up with its own mechanism for developing this but it seem some sort of
web collaboration would be nice, I will try to talk to hans again about
doing some sort of post nuke or something for the plug site. I think that it
would help organize all the things that are going on, what does everyone
else think of postnuke and also of the curricula?

Sincerely,
David Uhlman
CTO 50km Inc.