Anthony's Apache::MP3 problem

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:32:36 -0700 (MST)

I'm a twit.

I think that clicking on FETCH actually streams the file. When I do this
winamp takes a second or two thens starts playing the song, my nic card
stays active when this happens, hmmmm.  If I stream it does
nothing(whatever). If I right click on the very same tune and download it
to my desktop then it takes 2-3  minutes to get it. Which makes me think
that FETCH is working as STREAM.

I expect fetch to download the song to my desktop and stream to play it.
maybe thats not so.

Anyways, I apologize for being a pest. thanks to all for helping

Anthony