IRC network

Bill Jonas plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:59:43 -0500

--oQc+fGdHLjc686aa

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 07:48:30AM -0700, BoBB wrote:
> #PLUG is taken on freenode and were to lazy to think of something else

Uh, yeah, sorry.  That's my fault. :)

I currently live in^H^Hnear Philadelphia, but my wife and I are moving
to Phoenix in two weeks.  I've posted a bit already, but not really
introduced myself.  Let's see... Linux geek, looking for work in the
Phoenix area, system administrator/light programmer, been using Linux a
little over three years, Debian user for about two, etc., etc.  So,
well...  Hi, everybody!

--=20
"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin

--oQc+fGdHLjc686aa

--oQc+fGdHLjc686aa--