Open Office

Dennis Kibbe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:36:40 -0700

On Tuesday 29 October 2002 06:48 pm, you wrote:
> I am totally mystified how an organization can take an excellent product
> like SO 5.2, and insert a shiton of bugs, but the OO group has succeeded
> quite well.

Well, I have to disagree with you George. I've used SO since 4.something and
now use OO, which works fine for me. The improvements in OO are noticeable
and welcome.

I'll admit that I don't need an office suite at home (where I run Linux) and
most of my experience with SO & OO is under Win98, Win ME, Win2k and WinXP,
so I may be guilty of comparing apples with pomegranates.

Dennis Kibbe