Recommendation on PCMCIA Wireless cards with external atenna

Steven M. Klass plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:46:03 -0700

Do NOT use the DWL-650+.  This is the card at Fry's.  It has a TI chipset in
it, and is not compatible with the PrismII.

FWIW I am attempting to get the siemens card to work, I think it's working,
but I have some configuration issues.  I'll deal with that later this week.

 Steven M. Klass
 Physical Design Manager

 National Semiconductor Corp
 15210 S. 50th Street