Anthony's Apache::MP3 problem

Bill Jonas plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 23:03:32 -0500

--+hLoyg/derPMoKTw

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 10:19:04PM -0700, James Lee Bell wrote:
> Note the trailing slash on the url that works.  With your link, our=20
> browsers are trying to find "Tunes.html", the webserver is failing to=20
> find it and is trying to then forward the browser to the defined "file=20
> not found" url, i.e. "http://ix.hogleg.zone/index.html" or some such.=20
> Check your apache.conf file to see what it's trying to throw the=20
> browser if a requested file doesn't exist.

This might be solved by setting "UseCanonicalName off" in apache's
httpd.conf, or give the "ServerName" directive a hostname which is
reachable from the outside...

--=20
"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin

--+hLoyg/derPMoKTw

--+hLoyg/derPMoKTw--