Resize your X display on the fly

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
21 Oct 2002 22:25:03 -0700

On the iPaq, you mainly want it for it's rotation so that you can use it
in landscape mode... it makes it a much more useful xterm that way.

But the new X extention can also be very useful if you get a vga card
for your ipaq and you want to display on it in a higher resolution.
The extention also permits you to duplicate your display over multiple
video cards.

I want to try and use some of it's mirroring capabilities so that I can
get rid of the "seam" between the 2 monitors of my dual head setup.

All around it should be good stuff.

Brian Cluff