A problem.

Bill Nash plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:13:06 +0000 (UTC)

On 21 Oct 2002, Craig White wrote:

> Lighten up Bill - he's new

	Not new enough that he isn't aware of what he's doing. Had he said
'Whoops, didn't realize that was enabled', that's one thing. 'Filter me if
you don't like it', to paraphrase, is something else entirely. I was
content to leave the thread alone until that cropped up. If I was going to
thrash on newbies, well, I wouldn't do it here, certainly, despite ample
opportunity. Everyone was new at some point, myself include, so there's a
certain amount of leeway to be had. It's ill repayment to the folk who
were patient with me in those days. But not everyone has a crummy
attitude, and I'm sorry, but I feel there's no place here for blatant
disregard for other peoples' opinions. Calling the lot of us 'whiners'
didn't set too well either.

- billn