This group kicks @$$

Frank burton plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:54:20 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C277BA.1480C140

I can not believe how helpful everyone in this group is. Thanks to you gu=
ys I got all my newbie questions answered and a big thank you goes out to=
 Richard Proctor who spent all day on the phone with me today til we fina=
lly got my usb floopy configured . Once again thanks to all.

Frank
P.S. once I get my winmodem configured I can stop email this group on thi=
s damn Msn browserGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : ht=
tp://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C277BA.1480C140

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I can not beli=
eve how helpful everyone in this group is. Thanks to you guys I got all m=
y newbie questions answered and a big thank you goes out to Richard Proct=
or who spent all day on the phone with me today til we finally got my usb=
 floopy configured . Once again thanks to all.<BR><BR>Frank</DIV> <DIV>P.=
S. once I get my winmodem configured I can stop email this group on this =
damn Msn browser</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the=
 Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>h=

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C277BA.1480C140--