PGP For Evolution.

Lee Levine plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
18 Oct 2002 15:15:58 +0000

--=-raHuHrnKhneWVtGI6hW+

Is there a version of PGP that I can use with Evolution?
Preferably an rpm file.

It seems that the version of GnuPG that comes with RedHat 7.3
only can be used in Konsole.  I prefer one that works in KDE.

Also is there anyway to set up a filter in Evolution to automatically
forward specific
e-mail (based on subject) to another address?  I've looked and can't
find out how.
If not, can fetch do it?

Thanks,

Lee

--=-raHuHrnKhneWVtGI6hW+

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Is there a version of PGP that I can use with Evolution?
<BR>
Preferably an rpm file.
<BR>

<BR>
It seems that the version of GnuPG that comes with RedHat 7.3
<BR>
only can be used in Konsole.&nbsp; I prefer one that works in KDE.
<BR>

<BR>

<BR>
Also is there anyway to set up a filter in Evolution to automatically forward specific
<BR>
e-mail (based on subject) to another address?&nbsp; I've looked and can't find out how.
<BR>
If not, can fetch do it?
<BR>

<BR>