Debian and Half-Life/ Counter Strike

Mike Starke plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:43:31 -0500

I'm sure we have Debian folks in all corners of the Valley :-)
I'm in the area of the new Desert Ridge mall.

What specifically  do you need?

-mike
On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 07:28:05PM -0700, ohagen wrote:
 I know this may sound like an off the wall request but is there someone local that can teach me and 2 others how to run our linux server? we had a friend build a server that is located in TX on a T1 the problem is he is very busy and has not been able to help finish off loading some things for us. debian is what is loaded up on the machine. Any offers would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks
 Chuck