wireless gateway & openbsd

Mike Starke plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:44:25 -0500

Has anyone read the following paper?
http://www.nas.nasa.gov/Groups/Networks/Projects/Wireless/

If so, has anyone attempted to replicate their configuration?

I've been using my bsd box as AP for about 6 months and have slowly
began to implement some of the same things they have done. I am at
a point where I need to write the web authentication part and was
wondering if anyone has already done something like this: No sense
in me duplicating something.

As a side note, I don't know about the folks on this group, but I
for one have certainly found the pf filter(s) in OpenBSD far easier
to read & maintain than I ever did in Linux (ipchains/iptables).
Am I the only one that found this so?

v/r
-Mike