Mozilla/Netscape address book LDAP schema?

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
16 Oct 2002 22:44:36 -0700

On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 15:26, Sundar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How do I get Mozilla/Netscape address book schema? I don't see it under
> openldap schema directory that came with RedHat 8.0 or in openldap
> .tar.gz file from openldap. I am trying to import the ldif file that I
> generated from Netscape Addressbook.

----
you will find schema located in /etc/openldap/schema

but none are Mozilla/Netscape addressbook - it don't exist.

no way to import ldif exported by either of those browsers without
modifying the resulting ldif first because of so many unsupported
objects starting with the cn.

but hey, let us know how you fared

Craig