Anyone want a Lexmark? :)

Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:50:04 -0700 (MST)

Am 14. Oct, 2002 schwätzte David A. Sinck so:

> \_ SMTP quoth Michelle Lowman on 10/14/2002 14:47 as having spake thusly:
> \_
> \_ I thought I should mention that as of last Saturday, my house is now
> \_ entirely Windows-free.
> \_
> \_  Aaaahhhhhhhh . . . .
>
> It must be very dark unless you have sunlights.

We have only one sunlight. Like pigs on a spit we get it in different parts
of the world as we rotate on our axis.

It could be that Michelle has completely removed the roof. An open air
housing situation isn't too bad in the Phoenix winter, especially when
compared to the same circumstances in a Chicago winter, for instance.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we