Weather Alert program.

Sam Mulvey plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:08:17 -0700

On Saturday 12 October 2002 09:26 am, kd7eth@kd7eth.net wrote:
> I used to use a Windows program called InterWarn which would
> download new weather alerts for Arizona from the National Weather Service,
> sound an alert and then e-mail the new alert.  (It really does a bit more,
> but that's what I'm mostly interested in.) It could search for new alerts
> as little as every 1 minute to as much as every 60 minutes.

I believe wmweather+ (don't know the URL, check http://www.dockapps.org) which
is a wmaker dockapp, can do things on the event of a weather warning.   I had
a problem with the app and the developers were pretty quick to respond, so if
it doesn't do exactly what you want, I bet it could be made to do so.

--
Sam