Broadband in Scottsdale?

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
12 Oct 2002 08:23:11 -0700

--=-7/45Tf0CstcAqaLQgGWk

> So where do you guys live that have Qwest VDSL?  It sounds like more alon=
> the lines of what I'd like.  I'm pretty much to the point where I am
> picking my apt. complex based on the quality of Internet connectivity I
> can get :)
>=20
> 1Mb both ways with static IP sounds great.

I live in Gilbert, which is probably not what you are looking for.  I'm
about 3 miles directly south of where the east side PLUG meeting is.  If
you talk to QWest alot of people there don't know about 'VDSL' you
probably need to use the term 'Choice Online' - I've had more success
with that.

Here is the availability from Qwest:

http://qwest.com/vdsl/phoenix/availability.html

		Good luck,