RH 8.0

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 02:24:23 -0400

Did you do the 8.0 install as an upgrade or a full install?

In all my Red Hat installs since 6.2 I have had to manually tweak the sound
(with sndconfig) and NIC (change from the tulip to de4x5 driver) installtion
to make them work right.  What drivers and settings did you have before the
upgrade?  Those same settings should work now.

I don't understand the part about all the icons being the same.  That doesn't
make sense to me.  Could you elaborate a bit?

Alan