Ximian LUG support

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 Oct 2002 18:26:36 -0700

--=-H7YJEDSn5y08DCSxgCqW

This was in a Ximian news e-mail that I just got.  I don't know what we
would need them for, maybe some giveaways at the next install fest?

7) Ongoing Linux User Group Support

Ximian continues to support local Linux Users Groups around the world
with software, technical information and other Ximian stuff. Most
recently, Ximian joined with the Austin Texas Linux Users Group to
present at the Austin ITEC Conference. If your Linux Users Group is
sponsoring a meeting and would like to take advantage of support from
Ximian, email Greg Mancusi-Ungaro (gregmu@ximian.com).=20

		--Ted

--=-H7YJEDSn5y08DCSxgCqW

--=-H7YJEDSn5y08DCSxgCqW--