Alltel website problem

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 Oct 2002 15:03:58 -0700

I have always had java problems with galeon and mozilla, but not with
netscape. I only use netscape for my online class specifically because
Blackboard uses java applets, and I haven't had problems with it in
netscape. (I have tried installing both the jre and jdk following the
directions per mozilla, but apparently I'm missing something.)

 However, even when the Alltel site finally did load in netscape (after
I walked away and checked back a few minutes later), several links
didn't work, and I didn't see an ad on the bottom. Every page I looked
at had several non-functioning links.

Maybe I am the only one with this problem, but the fact that Alltel's
tech support said, "Tell her it's her ISP!" is enough to completely p---
me off.