Dumb terminals

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 Oct 2002 12:36:12 -0700

Take a look at Appgen MyBooks
http://www.appgen.com/products/mybooks.html

I can't say for sure if it will do what you want, since I've only played
with quickbooks and don't know how to use it, but this software seems
very feature rich and will even import quickbooks files.  Plus is offers
an upgrade path if you need to upgrade to software to run a large
business.

They have a free demo of the product that can be obtained rather easily.

Also, ive heard rather good things about running quickbooks on wine, but
I would probably go for something native when it comes to trusting
finacial data with a program.

Brian Cluff