List difficulties / DNS switchover

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Oct 2002 15:37:04 -0700

--=-0Z7Zfizr2rPGX5WiuY/v

I did but I don't know what server the PLUG list uses.  I 'm getting all
the CCs but none of the list's responses.  I checked the seven dns
servers I know and use but I don't know what the PLUG list email server
uses.  That's why I ask.  Would the administrator of the list please
investigate why I'm not getting mail?

Thanks.
On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 15:33, Matt Alexander wrote:
> Bryce, you can query any DNS server yourself and see the same things we
> see.
>=20
> man dig
> man nslookup
>=20
>=20
>=20
> On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 15:09, Bryce C wrote:
> > Hello list.  At present, I am not receiving any of the list's messages
> > but admittedly, I did just switch the DNS over from a non-working serve=
> > to working server and all the DS servers I polled say the domain has
> > switched over but still no mail from plug.  I checked my list settings
> > but I was not unsubscribed so I was wondering, what does the list's
> > server's DNS say?  Does bryceco.net resolve as 64.x.x.x?  Thank you.
> >
> > P.S. Please CC me at plug@bryceco.net.
> > --
> > Bryce Chidester
> > Network Administrator