Thu topic

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:27:57 -0700

GREAT.  Personally, I was a little preoccupied at IF II to see any of the
presentations.  I heard a lot of chatter about them and all of it was very
good.  Looking forward to hearing Michelle's Licenses presentation.

Btw, Michelle - are you gonna present this at the GCC meeting this month too?

--
Jim

Freedom is worth protecting