I need an Ethernet switch...

Jay plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 03:24:12 -0700 (MST)

Before I hit eBay, I figured I would try and keep business locally first.

Does anyone here have an Ethernet switch for sale? I'm looking to buy
ASAP. My requirements are: perfect working condition, at least 8 10/100
ports, and it MUST support SNMP. I don't need a bunch of fancy management
capabilities - just the ability to query the switch via SNMP and get
some stats. Based off other online prices, this should be in the ballpark
of $50 - $150.

If you have something you're looking to sell that fits those requirements,
please shoot me an email ASAP.

~Jay

--

== Jay Jacobson