Calendaring for a small office

D Uhlman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 14:50:37 -0700

Having shipped phpgroupware commercially for more than a year I can
genuinely recommend against using it. At this point and in the future
versions of our products will use mozilla with calendar publishing and
mozilla mail with enigmail plug in. Not web based but very effective for
its intended use. The most recent versions usually have the most
features, but I wouldn't use the alpha, 1.1 works well for us.

You can get the mozilla addons from
http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.0/addons.html (get spell checker,
calendar, pgp/gpg mail[requires separate gpg install on windows]).

It also has the ability for an ldap address book.

Sincerely,
David Uhlman
CTO 50km Inc.