Redhat boot disk

Bob Holtzman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 12:56:34 -0700

Does anyone in out there have a boot disk for RH7.3 either the -5 or -10
kernel that they would be willing to lend me? I created mine at the initial
install (-3 kernel) but after upgrading to the -5 and then the -10 kernels
I deleted the -3 and forgot to create a new boot disk. I recently had to
format C: and reinstall Win and forgot that the MBR would get overwritten.
Naturally, my boot disk doesn't work.

If anyone would loan me a disk I would be happy to throw a virgin into a
volcano in their name (if I can find either one) or at least buy them  beer.

Thanks

Bob Holtzman
check the price of the beer!"