which distro - Asbestos on!!!

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 01:02:11 -0700

I haven't been paying to much attention lately. I don't know if Patrick has
even started on a new -current.  I think it's still the old.

I'm writing a package management system for slackware that will work solely
off RPM files. But the cool thing is, you can use any RPM, whether it's for
Red Hat, SuSE, Mandrake, or any of the others. It is really quite nice.

Doesn't matter which system they are from, they all fail the same, just like
the real things!

nathan