Converting a MS company to Linux

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 21:08:19 -0400

How about combining mosix and LTSP?  See <http://mosix-ltsp.dynu.com/>.
Mosix does for computers what SMP does for CPU's (lets multiple machines
operate as a single unit without special programming).  If a computer
fails, you lose a couple processes instead of the whole computer.
There's nothing that would prevent you from having redundant NFS servers
in the mix as well.

Just a thought.

George