Converting a MS Company to Linux

Scott Henderson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:53:54 -0400 (EDT)

OK, from everyone's comments, I glean:

1) there is enough interest that I SHOULD post questions relating
to this project here on the PLUG list (so a wikiwiki won't be
needed, but thanks for the offers to set this up)

2) there is additionally a need for something better for
documentation, as well.  both high level, for execs - and tech
level, for admins.  I will develop this separately (and will post
the URL where this stuff is located when it's up)

3) to make it a little easier to search this stuff out from the
PLUG archives at any point in the future, I'll put a "MS2LINUX"
in the subject line of any post on this issue.

Thanks for everyone's input!

Scott