TODAY! Re: [PLUG-announce]LinuxTraining Tomorrow)

Dan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:52:17 -0700

Looks like circumstance overcame my desire to attend the class.  I checked
the website and only saw a 10-7 meeting.  I see this is not a typical case
due to the queue problem, but what is the customary elapse of time between
announcement of meetings and commencement of meetings?
On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 17:45, Brian Cluff wrote:
> It's the same place the the regular plug meeting is.
> It's on the plug web page (plug.phoenix.az.us).
>
> 1460 S. Horne
> Mesa, AZ 85204
>
> It starts in just over an hour.....
>
> Brian Cluff
>
> On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 17:29, Michael Knee wrote:
> > Not to pick nits, but telling us where Sequioa School is might have been
> > helpful.
> >
> > Mike

School
Linux

> > > moin, moin,
> > >
> > > looks like this got stuck in the queue because we haven't added Brian
> > the
> > > filter for the announce list.
> > >
> > > Class is tonight, Wednesday the 2nd of October, at Sequoia.
> > >
> > > Tonight I will be covering the desktop Control Center ( preferences )
and