Converting a MS company to Linux

Scott Henderson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:31:10 -0400 (EDT)

I undertand that folks might want to follow some of my trek in
moving a medium-sized corporation from the land of MS into Open
Source, and I'm happy to share it all, but I still don't think
this list is the best place.  For one thing, the long-term
usefulness of this information would be reduced by having it
archived in a list, interspersed with all the rest of the topics.
Wouldn't it be better to have it somewhere all together?  And
second, I really worry it might create too much traffic to wade
through for those who are not faced with sys admin duties for a
company.  I will likely throw out at least some of my questions
to PLUG, as I have in the past, and I may well compile some of my
experiences into one or more HOWTOs or guides, somewhere down the
road, but in the meantime, I'm all ears to any suggestions on how
I could expose this information in a better way than putting it
all on the PLUG list...