Converting a MS company to Linux

Eric Katherman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
02 Oct 2002 12:15:58 -0700

I agree 100% with Mark.  Having the "roadmap" that you used would be a
very valuable resource for the rest of the group.  I am sure there are
many other companies that would consider a switch of this sort but don't
want to be the first one out of the gate.  Actual documentation from an
actual company (still in existance) could be a good push for some.