Open Source 4 Windows CD

Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:45:43 -0700 (MST)

Am 01. Oct, 2002 schwätzte Robert Bushman so:

> Normally I wouldn't post something from Slashdot
> to the list, but since it was a topic of a thread
> a while back:
>
> http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/apps/en/index.html

Most excellent! I didn't know Dia was available for m$ as well.

We can provide an office suite, web browsers, the best web server, a
diagramming tool, image manipulation programs, PGP clients, databases, and
an audio player.

We still need accounting, a video player, and project management.

We also need the most used m$ apps ( discounting BSOD as an app ): solitair,
minesweeper and tetris :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Keine Ahnung, was ich dir sagen soll,