IRQ client?

Shawn Rutledge plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:34:51 -0700

--AFtOQYyat+o5LZDb

<tic>
Plug-and-Play was supposed to eliminate the need to manage IRQs
by yourself.  But you can cat /proc/interrupts to see which IRQ
(Interrupt ReQuest) number is assigned to which device.  No need
for a "client".
</tic>

Perhaps you meant IRC, however.  (Internet Relay Chat)  That's a
matter of religious conviction, which client to use.  Perhaps Mozilla
would be a good place to start since it has other uses too.

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 11:11:58AM -0700, Lynn David Newton wrote:
> Can anyone recommend an IRQ client that works under
> Linux? I just started a Perl programming job for a
> company in Oregon, and will be exected to stay in touch
> using IRQ.=20
>=20
> Freshmeat shows a bewildering array of choices. (82
> hits on IRQ.) I don't have time to try fifty that don't
> work before finding one that does. I need it
> immediately. (If not sooner!) Thanks for any
> suggestions.

--=20
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD  ecloud@bigfoot.com
 (_  | |_)                       http://ecloud.org  kb7pwd@kb7pwd.ampr.org