What is RedHat's "psyche-i386-disc1.iso"? Is it the name 8.0 goes by?

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Sep 2002 21:54:59 -0700

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 21:41, Eric Titmas wrote:

> I have redhat 7.3.
> I tried up2date and it said everything was up2date.
> But it didn't move me to 8.

-----
it takes disks or you can install via ftp or other network but that is
more difficult.

Their mirrors are pretty much hammered - I'm still downloading disk #1
and the speed has been steadily dropping all day - when it began...it
was downloading at 33KBps and it's down to 10KBps...says I've still got
250 minutes to finish disk #1 ;(

I am gathering that the stores don't have the boxes yet.

Craig