WYSIWYG html editor

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Sep 2002 21:26:56 -0700

I just started using quanta (thanks, Jim!), and I find it very easy to
use. I've decided to use it instead of bluefish. It's not quite WYSIWYG,
but there's a quick one-button preview that shows you how it will look
in a browser. You can't edit in that mode, but you can switch quickly
between code view and preview so you can see how things will look. You
have to have a little familiarity with HTML, but not nearly to the
extent that you do if you use vim! ;P

I think CoffeeCup is WYSIWYG, but I don't know how "free" it is.